Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tiger Woods Takes Time Out Of His Busy Schedule To Bash Hockey

In a recent teleconference leading up to his next leisurely stroll golf tournament Tiger Woods was asked who he was rooting for in the Stanley Cup Finals. Here was his response:

"I don't really care. Let's talk about the Dodgers. I don't think anybody really watches hockey anymore."
Quite a bold stance from a guy who is about as PC as they come. This is a bit surprising to me that he would say that considering a lot of hockey players are big into golf. Then again, Tiger is a big a-hole so I doubt any of them hang with him. Except for maybe Sean Avery.

I could go on and on here about what a jerk Tiger (and seriously, you're a grown man, do we really need to call you Tiger?) is, but I'm not going to waste my time. Woods has probably never seen a hockey game in his life and should really just keep his mouth shut on this topic. Stick to complaining about people making noises on the course and bossing around your caddy Tiger. Leave all the talk about real sports to the people who have a clue.

And for the record, the only person I know who watches golf is my dad, and only because it's "good to sleep through".

No comments: